Bell sleeves anyone? Turn that frown….in this case, sleeve…upside down! This DIY off-the-shoulder top is the perfect way to show a little skin.
What makes this refashion even more enticing is that it’s a 3 in 1! If you’ve been following along, then you know I’m a sucker for versatile pieces! I mean, who isn’t?
↓ Make sure to watch in HD, for the best viewing experience ♥ ↓
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Pins and a Safety Pin
• Needle and Thread (for button)
• Marking Tool (I used a pencil)
• Braided Elastic (1/2 inch; approx. 1 yard)
• Measuring Tape (I keep forgetting to include this in the videos! *sigh)
• Men’s Shirt (a size or two bigger, depending on how roomy you’d like the top to be)
Which look is your fav?
Disclosure: I may receive a small commission (at no charge to you), if you purchase supplies through my links above. Your support is much appreciated. Thank you!3